The group that I went with was a group of nine students and alumni fromUniversity of St. Thomas headed by Father Mike Buentello and Sister Damien Marie. Father Mike and Sister Damien came up with the idea about going to World Youth Day in Spain about a year ago and started getting a group together to train for the El Camino de Santiago, which we hiked before [we] went to World Youth Day in Madrid.
- Texas Catholic Herald Story on World Youth Day Features UST Pilgrim Joe Bedell
- World Youth Day Photo SlideShow
- The Final Chapter
- The Holy Father’s Arrival
- The Madrid Life…World Youth Day Commences
- To the End of the World and Back Again
- Where in the world are we? Santiago, that’s where!
- Cadavo Baleira to Lugo