Most of the journey from Cadavo Baleira to Lugo is a gradual descent into the lowlands of Spain. The trail will take the pilgrims through Vilabade, with a 17th century church and the remains of a 15th century Franciscan monastery. It is a 17.4 mile hike to Lugo, the provincial capital.
- Texas Catholic Herald Story on World Youth Day Features UST Pilgrim Joe Bedell
- World Youth Day Photo SlideShow
- The Final Chapter
- The Holy Father’s Arrival
- The Madrid Life…World Youth Day Commences
- To the End of the World and Back Again
- Where in the world are we? Santiago, that’s where!
- Cadavo Baleira to Lugo