The University of St. Thomas World Youth Day pilgrims depart today for Oviedo, Spain! Their lengthy journey of nearly 24 hours will take them by plane from Houston to Newark, New Jersey to Madrid and then by train to Oviedo where they will embark on the Camino de Santiago by foot. We wish them well in their travels and ask that you pray for their safety!
- Texas Catholic Herald Story on World Youth Day Features UST Pilgrim Joe Bedell
- World Youth Day Photo SlideShow
- The Final Chapter
- The Holy Father’s Arrival
- The Madrid Life…World Youth Day Commences
- To the End of the World and Back Again
- Where in the world are we? Santiago, that’s where!
- Cadavo Baleira to Lugo